sfondo

venerdì 25 maggio 2012

Summer 2012 Pantone Color Bead Swap


Lori Anderson of Bead Soup Cafe on Facebook hosted another Swap for beaders, this time a Pantone Color Bead Swap, the theme being Fashion colors for Spring and Summer.
The rules are to send beads in the 10 colors (all of the colors, or just a few, doesn't matter.)
There is NO blog hop for this swap.
There is NO requirement to make anything.
Strictly a bead swap
My partner Agnes Asztalos and I agreed to swap 6 colors of the Pantone (we decided only the numbers of the colors, but what colors to be swapped must be a surprise) .
This morning I received this beautiful package
I really love all the colors she sent me...
I can not wait anymore to create something new for my summer with these fantastic new beads...





3 commenti:

  1. Che bei colori! Sono sicura che ti divertirai un mondo!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissimi colori... nn ho mai partecipato ad uno swap... deve essere divertente! :D

    RispondiElimina